• District General Agent for Colonial Life, Elected Official.
• McLane has served as commissioner of the Bensenville Community Development Committee, and looks forward to using his varied experience to guide him as Trustee of Bensenville.
• McLane wants to ensure a bright future for all of Bensenville's children and he believes he can play an active role in creating a better Bensenville for all families.
• A life insurance agent with Transamerica, McLane truly enjoys helping people create and maintain a positive plan for both their families and retirement.
• Experienced District General Agent with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry. Strong sales professional with proficiencies in team building, training, negotiations, business planning, operations management and sales.
In his spare time, McLane enjoys vacationing with his family, which also includes a daughter and granddaughter who reside in Milwaukee, WI, reading motivational books, and helping others whenever possible.
Licenses & certificationsInsurance Agent, Accident, Health, LifeIL, IN, MI, OH, TX, VA, TX
Volunteer experienceMemberPhi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
Dates volunteered Mar 1983 – Present Volunteer duration 38 yrs 1 mo
Cause Social ServicesBoard Trustee
Company NameVillage of Bensenville
Dates volunteered Apr 2017 – Present Volunteer duration 4 yrs